Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waiting ....

I'm waiting for FedEx Ground to show up, since we missed each other yesterday for delivery. Those guys are weird, they called last night and asked if this is "name", and I said no it isn't. Then they asked if this is "phone number", and I said yes it is. So they figured they've got the wrong number, but they were reading their own delivery sheets wrong, since the name above was from the company sending the package! Sigh! I hope they still manage a delivery.

While waiting I'm playing around: This is my desktop background. It's Sam. I think he'd have liked bubbles.

my background is Sam - I think he would have liked bubbles

Also, I finally started knitting chart 3 on Hamamelis and I'm certain one skein is not enough. I'd like to do three repeats of chart 3, instead of two. Good thing I've got a second skein. :o)

Hamamelis-started chart 3, 1 skein will not be enough

***

9 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Oh you're making want to crack open a skein of Fluffy Cat and knit something new. Must.Finish.Citron.First!

knottygnome said...

i love the color. can't wait to see the finished shawl!

Virginia G said...

The yarn for the Hamamelis is gorgeous. What is it?

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Love the bubble effect on Sam's picture :)

Sharon said...

I'm loving the color of your Hamamelis! Pink is so springtime and I'm sure your shawl is going to be exceptionally pretty.

Sam ... I believe he would like bubbles.

2paw said...

Sam looks so handsome. I am sure he would be popping all those bubbles with his nose!!

Anonymous said...

A picture of Sam! What a nice surprise. I miss seeing him.

Frieda said...

Beautiful photo of Sam !

Love your shawl ! I'll have to get me some of that gorgeous yarn but I'm still trying to stick to my stash busting .

Jeanne said...

The new shawl is so pretty - what beautiful yarn!